Skin Treatment Courses Available at Australian Laser & Cosmetic Academy
At Australian Laser & Cosmetic Academy, we offer an impressive range of laser and cosmetic training courses. We can help aspiring cosmetic enthusiasts and previously trained cosmetic professionals to develop useful skills that will stand them in good stead when administering treatments to clients. Our skin treatment courses include:
- Advanced Microdermabrasion Foundation Course – A one day course that covers consultation, skin conditions, post care, and other fundamentals of microdermabrasion
- Advanced Skin Needling Course – A one day course that increases an existing skill base, suitable for people who already hold beauty therapy or skin specialist diplomas
- Anatomy & Skin Conditions Level 1 – An introductory online course that covers basic knowledge of the skin and cells, suitable for anyone entering or returning to the industry
- Anatomy & Skin Conditions Level 2 – A one day face-to-face course that covers skin physiology and assessments for professional post-beauty graduate practitioners
- Cosmetic Injectables Course – A two day course that teaches students how to perform cosmetic injectable treatments competently and safely
- IPL Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation Course – One of our most intensive laser therapy courses that includes online learning modules as well as face-to-face components
- Laser Hair Removal – A two day course that helps clinicians understand and operate laser technologies for the purposes of cosmetic procedures
- Light Based Safety – An online course that makes sure clinicians comply with Australian laser safety standards
We also offer a three course special that includes anatomy and skin conditions, skin needling and microdermabrasion at a discount price.
Make a Booking Today
Look no further than Australian Laser & Cosmetic Academy for affordable laser and dermal training courses. Get in touch with our friendly team today to make a booking by calling (03) 9134 8852. Alternatively, you can submit an online enquiry and we’ll respond as soon as possible with more details about the skin treatment courses you’re interested in.